Saturday 23 March 2013

LFW 2013

Lakme Fashion Week 2013



Lakme Fashion Week 2013 witnessed an array of clothes in the wide gamut of colors. On one hand we had black and white ensemble and on the other was the playfulness of summer. I frankly am in favor of the clothes that you can wear off the ramp as well. 

Summer clothes should always be comfy and flowy and you can hang around this concept and create anything that you can. I am not averse to the idea of wearing black in summer but I would still prefer not using it, unless the comfort level is too high. 

Here are the pictures of my favorite pics from the Lakme Fashion Week 2013



These were the most wearable of the lot and also they have life of colors to attract me.

Also what else we liked was


Summer friendly clothes should always give you breathing space and we love these

girlies, Happy styling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis