Wednesday 24 April 2013

SABYASACHI DESIGNS FOR RANI MUKHERJEE

Sabyasachi is one designer that I totally adore because of the way he plays with the Indian Garment - Saree. He picks from abstracts to prints to designs and everything and owning one of his designs tops my list for wedding shopping.


I like this self worked net in gold and and the thread border with it. I also like the color combination which is pink and gold. Her hoops totally complement the saree.

Rating - 7/10


I am a fan of Black and Gold combination and thats exactly what Sabyasachi has given me with outfit. Red blouse adds to the heat of her look

Rating - 7/10


I like the colors thats have used with multiple prints. The saree gets an X factor because of this random mix and match. I would love to experiment with this kind of an ensemble

Rating - 8/10

Happy Styling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis