Wednesday 15 May 2013

VIDYA BALAN AT CANNES


Recently Vidya Balan was selected for the Cannes Film Festival Jury and she chose to wear all of Sabyasachi Mukherjee designs and here is the look.


Vidya Balan wears very bold colors but somehow it does not look as attractive to me. The skirt looks fairly well but the top is too plain. I also felt she could have carried a little more make up on her face to add bling to this look

Rating - 7/10


This sari shows her love for silk and gold borders but ten it seems to simple for an event like this especially when she is representing India. I love the blouse though and the color combos but again white?

Rating - 7/10

Happy Styling!

1 comment:

  1. Its difficult to spot Vidya Balan is something other than Sabyasachi.
    I love the saree than the gaghra! :)
    Do stop over for the Summer Spl. Giveaway on my blog! :)
    Summer Special GIVEAWAY - Fashion Panache

    ReplyDelete

AddThis