Friday 13 September 2013

Tarun Tahiliani


Tarun Tahiliani just did an awesome fashion show in Hyderabad and this is what it looks like, though we all know Tarun for his aesthetic sense and visual appeal. He has mastered the art of contemporary dressing with Indian traditional style. He has been the forerunner in getting Indian designs recognized in the world.


There is not too much that I can say about this wedding lehanga, I simply adore it. The colors make it look so appropriate for an Indian wedding.
rating - 9/10


 Saffron and multi colored top with orange lehanga, a style statement for a fashion show but not a real time wedding.
rating- 7/10

  I love the work on this sari, though I find it little heavy if a petite person like me will have to carry it but it is just so awesome. I would love to dress in something like this.
rating - 9.5/10


This is the line up of the models wearing sari for this fashion show, personally I have loved these designs and you should keep checking the happenings of the fashion world.

Happy Styling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis