Sunday 31 March 2013

Product Review- Maybelline BB cream



I came across this cream when I wanted to conceal the spots on my face and Maybelline we all know is a trusted brand to try. The New BB cream had attracted my attention since quite some time. Here is what I have to say about the cream.


I had planned to go for a night party and I used it as my base make up but somehow I liked it. Though I certainly feel that that cream can do a better job at cleaning the skin marks and blemishes. I would have liked it more if it had a shimmer feel to it.

Thumbs Up

It provides a good base for further make up on your skin.
It is available in various shades to choose your skin type

Thumbs Down

Not as perfect as it claims to be.
Does not look like an Unusual product

Rating

3/5

Price

INR - 199

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis