Friday 19 April 2013

BRIDAL COLLECTION BY NEETA LULLA


I have personally appreciated the designs of Neeta Lulla and I like the way she plays with colors. Today you will get to see her designs through my eyes. I will put up the best that like from her bridal collection.


Prachi Desai looks stunning in her Indian avatar. The red and gold is a typical bridal package for us Indians. I love the way the dress has an anarkali feel to it at the same time this looks more royal than a suit. The earrings complement her look very well without using any other jewelry.

Rating- 8/10


I have loved this stitched sari. The colors pink and gold make the outfit look so simple and so sexy. I love the way the palloo is draped around to give a sari look and there she stands wearing a fish cut bottom with a dull gold blouse. Simply Awesome

Rating - 9/10



This magenta and gold ensemble is apt for the women who love to flaunt. It is a little gaudy by my standards but not according to the Big Fat Indian wedding that we indulge in. I liked the heavy blouse that adds to the bridal look.

Rating - 7/10




No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis