Tuesday 23 April 2013

INTERNATIONAL JEWELRY WEEK 2013

International Jewellery Week 2013 which was held in Delhi last week brought the who's who to the fashion event. The event was a huge success with models and actors walking down the ramp in the latest jewellery designs by the designers.

My favorite picks from this event are


The bridal set with necklace and rani haar looks perfect for a bride to be. The work has a very ethnic look and the stones add to the outfit of a woman.

Rating - 7/10


I love how chunk jewellery has made its way to the mainstream jewellery. The colored neck piece and the bracelet create a statement by itself. Though personally I feel this piece is getting over shadowed by the dress.

Rating - 8/10


I have totally loved this Jadau neck piece. The colors used will mostly complement every single attire and will flatter the body. I really like the colors used in this picture as well with beige and rust.

Rating - 9/10

Hope you guys are liking my reviews

Happy Styling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis