Sunday 21 April 2013

RITU KUMAR BRIDAL COLLECTION


Another of my favorites is Ritu Kumar, I love the way she uses the drapes and she makes the clothes look very royal at the same time wearable. She has made bridal wear more princess like and heavenly.

My favorite picks from her collection


I love the bold use of colors in this lehanga and the best part being the two dupattas. Both of them add to the sophisticated look of this bridal piece. Also there seems hardly any room for jewelry which is a good thing.

Rating - 8/10


This looks like a must buy for any woman who loves to flaunt herself. Bold colors and dense silver and golden thread work has added to the ensemble. For me it sweeps me off my feet.

Rating - 9.5/10


Woow don't you feel so when you look at the brightness of this lehanga. The orange makes it look so bridal and ethnic with such a huge flair. Reminds me of all ghaghra songs I have heard

Rating - 9/10


No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis