Wednesday 3 April 2013

Outfit of the Day - Summer Afternoon

Going out in the Summer afternoon is a bigger task than selecting your dress for the party. Before going out you should keep a few things in mind regarding your look.

1 Wear loose Cotton Clothes
2 Massage well with a sunscreen lotion
3 Hydrate your body
4 Carry a bottle of water or some juice.
5 Avoid aerated drinks
6 Use minimal make up
7 Use a lip balm or just a gloss
8 Use only waterproof eye makeup.
9 Goggles are a necessity
10 Wear comfortable shoes with thin lining socks.

Today I am wearing  a loose cotton kurta with a light blue denims.
I do not have any make up on my face apart from the sun screen lotion. My hair is either left open or will be tied up to save them the heat. I am wearing flat comfy footwear which is blue in color. To deck up I am wearing a pair of bright blue earings to add a little bling.

My look -
Denims - Levis Demi Curve
Footwear - Catwalk
Kurta - Style saga design
Earings - Linking Road, mumbai
Sunscreen - Lotus SPF 30

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis