Saturday 25 May 2013

LEHANGA BY ANITA DONGRE

The other day when I was reading about Wedding Fashion Designers I read about Anita Dongre's collection and I thought it would be best to get it for all of you here.
Every designer has his own style and sense of colors I found her choice of colors very different and soft yet classy. Here is what I have for you


I love this pink but personally I would not settle for colors that are so light but somehow she has managed to capture my eyes

Rating - 8/10


I like such wedding colors orange and red, the best part is the blue thin border that she has put which has added to the getup of this outfit.

Rating - 9/10


Silver gota pati work on a white ensemble very rare and classy, I love the royal look that it shows.

Rating - 9/10

Happy Styling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis