Monday 19 August 2013

No ordinary girl

Meanwhile me and Anshuman we had literally grown up together, we have been dating since high school. We have been in love even before we knew we hit there. It so happened that once fine day when I entered a new class there was a new admission.

The guy looked very simple and yet he caught my eye. A bespectacled boy who was very close to being called white and tall, he had that charisma that pulled me towards him. Though I dont remember talking to him that very day but I think quite soon.

It looks very dramatic but yes I made a statement and promised myself that come what may this guy has to be my boyfriend, too early to decide my life partner but I knew there was something special about this boy which I wanted. Something that every girl dreams of.

Since then, there has been no looking back, we started dating almost two years later we became friends but we have been inseparable. I don't understand how people can have feelings for more than one person in a lifetime. I can't imagine my life without him or rather without us.

Anshuman has loved me above everything and thats what I like the most about him, he makes me feel no ordinary girl.

Signing off

Sam



1 comment:

AddThis