Tuesday 27 August 2013

PCJ DELHI COUTURE WEEK 2013 - MANISH ARORA


His is the most eccentric collection that I see with bold use of colors and patterns, I have never seen something more different and creative in clothes as Manish Arora's style. I can't recommend on how many people are going to buy these but I would say he has a long way to go in the industry. See the kind of ambiance he has created.


I really like the green and pink lehanga if paired with a pink or a blue dupatta can make it perfect for a wedding attire.
rating - 8.5/10



Cover it with red dupatta and endorse it to any ocassion you like, and you will be the talk of the town. This colors complements Indian skin very well.

rating- 9/10



I like all these outfits but I think they will complement fair wheatish and fair complexion. 

rating - 8/10


I love the work on the skirt and the colors used, it can make any girl look grand with some Rajasthani traditional jewellery

rating - 8.5/10

Available at-


Happy Styling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis