Tuesday 27 August 2013

PCJ DELHI COUTURE WEEK 2013 - MASABA GUPTA


For somebody as new as her she has been able to carve a niche for herself and be as popular as can be, I personally love her style and the melange of her collections with equal ease. I am always in favor of designers who create clothes that are easier for people to wear, they don't have clothes only for the ramp and Masaba Gupta is surely one of them. The theme for this collection was Xray

My picks from PCJ Couture week


I like the yellow with gold jewellery and the flowy gown makes it look way more girly.

rating - 8/10


 This again has the femininity and class in itself, but for me I would have liked a more traditional heavy jewellery with this look

rating - 8/10



Red and black seem to be an eternal combination and that too with flowers, this is a great design for people with petite bodies to make them look larger.

rating - 8.5/10


I feel this is the best design and jewellery that they have created you can see everything complementing each other, the jewels just blend in with the dress

rating - 9/10

watch out for more on every show

Happy Styling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis