Thursday 5 September 2013

DO THE NECK - NECK PIECES BY TRIBAL ZONE


I was randomly strolling at Pantaloons the other day and I went to jewellery section which apparently is my favorite. I love looking at the new collection and mostly end up buying something or the other. From the most common brands that they have Tribal Zone has been my favorite since quite some. I really liked some of their collections and I wanted to show them to you, unfortunately I could not take the pictures and i have not been able to get to all those I loved but I have found out a few of them.




This was my most favorite piece because it is trendy and ethnic at the same time
rating - 8/10


Another very chic neck piece to add on to your denims or kurtis
rating - 7/10

This is to be worn with absolutely anything that you want, it is smart and the stone in the middle takes it all
rating - 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis