Friday 11 October 2013

Wills Lifestyle Fashion Week - day 1 Masaba Gupta


Day One at Wills Lifestyle began with a lot of pomp and show with the unveiling the design on Tata Nano. Apart from the Tata Nano she has had the black and white season this year. She has brought a range of clothes with the regular clothes by adding some oomph to them. As a viewer I find these dresses very wearable and Indian Culture friendly.

These are my favorite looks from the show


I love this print and the college look this model has. Adding a similar belt to the bag with her clothing is an amazing thing to do.
Rating - 8.5/10



Another college look from her wardrobe a black sweater with a white printed skirt and red bellies. I am always fond or using red color to add bling to your look. Though I would have preferred her with a bright red lip color.

rating - 8/10


This is another college look reminds me of Britney Spears or Miley Cyrus. It is a look very wearable and smart. I like the summer hues that have been used.
Rating - 8/10


The all color monochrome design outfit, very formal and yet classy. I like the use of black and white with red. The red clutch changes the feel.
rating - 8.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis