Very recently this was Kangana Ranaut's look for the launch of a Bollywood Magazine. She went bold with her red cleavage flattering dress but she kept minimal make up. Her hair was also neatly tied up in a bun and there was hardly any jewelry that she wore. It indeed was a lesson for all of us to try it out. Only to show that the simple look can be equally attractive.
Despite we hardly see any color on her face she has used some make up to make her face look so glowy and natural.
The products that can be used for this look are -
- Loreal CC cream
- Maybelline Volume Express Mascara
- Maybelline baby lips lipbalm
- Revlon Colourstay One touch Eye liner
- Mac trace Gold blush
- Start with applying the CC cream evenly on your face. It will hide all the marks and make your skin look totally even. It will also get you a natural glow.
- Take Maybelline Volume Express Mascara and apply it. It will enhance your eye lids.
- Put the Eye- liner from inside out as in the picture.
- Use your fingers/ blusher brush to apply blush on your cheek bones. Make sure you highlight them well, also shape your nose with it.
- Now use Maybelline baby lips lipbalm for your lips.
Where you can find these
Girlies don't forget to tell me how it went