We all have this innate desire to beautify ourselves and most of us want to get away with our very studious glasses for the rest of our lives. I understand it makes you look very chic sometimes but you hate to wear them for parties and that means the pain of carrying your contact lenses around with you everywhere you go.
I have been stuck with my spectacles since the past 17 years and earlier this year i decided to bid goodbye to them.
For going through this surgery there are only a few things that you need to keep in mind
- Speak to an experienced doctor
- Take the surgery that is more expensive
- You wont be allowed to use eye make -up for at least 30 days
- It might pain in the initial 2-3 days
- You have to wear shades and protect your eyes from all sorts of strong rays of light and wind
- Hair wash has to be done very cautiously
- You should avoid face make up also for a few days
It is usually very successful and you feel the change the very next minute your surgery is completed.
Do not worry there is no incision made on your skin so you are sure of no scars or marks.
If you feel it is high time you stopped looking geek come ahead with it
Girlies chuck all your worries and go for it, Show the world how beautiful your eyes are.