Tuesday 9 July 2013

SALE REVIEW

The monsoon Sale is here and her you will get a personal experience of all the stores I have visited in this weekend. I basically needed some footwear so I went ahead and checked out Linking Road in Mumbai.


1 INC 5
I really like the neon heels that have made with yellow and black combos, I mean that’s something that I didn't see anywhere else apart from this shop and I love it. I didn't though find anything for myself for office but these party wears should be a must have in your wardrobe.

2 REGAL
Another favorite of mine is this shop where again I did not find a lot of stuff for myself and it had more of bridal wear, which as on today I do not need. So I landed up not buying anything.

3 W
Then I went to W to buy a few corporate kurtas and I liked the stuff they had but it was an overdose of blue in their sale section they could have incorporated more colors and designs I feel, I liked their fresh pieces more which had yellows and oranges to make you feel bright enough.

4 AND
Here I saw a wide variety of Indian and western wear starting from tops to jump suits to jackets you could find it et all. I liked her collection and it was full of peaches and turquoise which I found pretty interesting.  Apart from that there was a lot of options to choose from.

So keep in mind all this when you go out to buy and all suggestions are welcome,


HappyStyling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis