Monday 12 August 2013

The usual day


This day has started a little late for me because I was up with the guy on the telephone and yes we had a long conversation about the past present and the future. You know sometimes it so happens that you are not sure of what things are going to happen in your life you are happy and jittery at the same time. To top it all I am currently standing somewhere between changing jobs and trying to find the best one for myself, I really don’t know how much time it is going to take but I am sure it will take me somewhere; some where I belong.


In other news lots of things seem to be on the cards- people are getting married, engaged, having babies all the circus is happening right here in my family. I usually spend a lot of time socializing but I would admit I don’t have too many friends but the ones that I have are awesome.

Currently my daily routine has a lot of whatsaap group chatting, individual chatting, chatting on phone calls and meeting people. I think I am the best example of ‘Man is a social animal’ sentence. Oh by the way I had to get up because the door bell rang and my heart almost skipped a beat but sadly it was a KLPD situation.

I still have plans to go out with friends today but they might just let go off me because I am a veggie and they want to savor chicken delicacies. And they have come so signing off

Be stylish!


Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis