Monday 7 October 2013

Best Navratri looks from Bollywood


Navratri has come and I know all of us planning our Dandiya nights with friends. After all this is the only time of the year when we get to let down our hair and dance as much as we want. The best part being we wear traditional clothes like lehangas and saris with full jewelry and make up.

Let us see how Bollywood has done it for us and I am sure depending on your personal style and choice you can definitely try any of these looks for your Garba dance performance this year.


  • Black Silver



This is for all you women who think they have some extra kilos on their waist and arms. Taking a black and silver chiffon can easily hide your unwanted weight. This would be a very good idea for newly married women who don't want the nagging from their friends.
Rating - 8/10



  • Pink Lover

I think this is the best lehanga if you don't want to spend much on your Navratri dress. You can pair up a heavy sari blouse with a contrast color skirt and contrasting dupatta. You can easily buy or borrow these things from your friends even. https://www.facebook.com/AshOfficial
Rating - 8.5/10

  • Rajasthani local

This lehanga does not have a huge bottom which I think is very practical when you want to dance for a long time. It would not disturb you, the lehanga is kept simple yet dressy. For me I would have opted for a contrast blouse like a blue, yellow, purple or green.
rating - 8/10

  • Simply Yellow

This is one of its kind, and I like it because of the simplicity. Her face and hair also look very simple and similar to her character in the movie. I still feel she should have put some Kajal to enhance the face.
rating - 8.5/10

  • Redness

This is my favorite of all these looks. I think she has brought out the right amount of color with dress and make up. I don't really fall for red and white but it is amazing how they have done it.
Rating - 9/10



Happy Styling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis